If you want to make a difference:
- Opportunities to serve range from hands-on support for local and regional agencies, to advocacy and financial support, to international causes.
- We really do make a difference in social justice matters.
- 10% of our income to goes to help social serve agencies.
If you are looking for a sense of community:
- We celebrate and support one another in an intergenerational community.
- It helps to know that you are never alone.
- Many say it is the most important part of church life.
If worship and spiritual growth are important to you:
- Worship is truly a joy-filled blend of prayer, music and word.
- We share inspiration in relevant ways by applying sacred text to everyday life.
- We believe that God is still speaking and that we are called to ongoing learning, growth and engagement.
If finding a safe nurturing place for your children and teens is important:
- Children and youth are important and valued members of our church family.
- Our programs provide a fun, safe haven for them to learn and grow in faith.